SecuRam SafeLogic Basic EC-0601A Chrome Keypad for Safe
SafeLogic Basic Safe Lock
If your planning on converting your safe from dial to keypad then this is the perfect keydad to start with. SecuRam makes reliable and robust electronic lock systems for safes.
This EntryPad can be paired with any of the 4 SecuRam Lock Bodies: SwingBolt, DeadBolt, SpringBolt and StrikeBolt.
This is the keypad only and requires the lock bodies sold separately
Out of stock
SecuRam SafeLogic Basic EC-0601ACH Chrome Keypad for Safe
The SafeLogic Basic is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most application. The SafeLogic Basic features SecuRam’s rugged stainless steel construction and their Surelock Battery Management System.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- 2 Codes: Manager Code and User Code
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Reset button to set the lock back to factory default
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- Finishes available:
- Black Chrome
- Also available with SureLock Battery Compartment for easy Battery replacement, without removing the entrypad from the safe door.
- Can be paired with any other SecuRam motorized safe lock bodies. Must be paired with EL-0601 for UL.
There are no reviews yet.