Schlage B560P 626 Deadbolt
|Finish:||626 Satin Chrome|
|Function||Key turn outside / Thumbturn inside|
|Cylinder||P standard 6 pin C key way|
|Backset||Adjustable 2-3/8 and 2-3/4|
|Bolt||Triple option bolt radius face plate 12-287|
125 in stock
Schlage B560P 626 Deadbolt Single Cylinder Satin Chrome Finish
The Schlage B560P 626 deadbolt is a revolutionary new deadbolt that delivers higher security, tougher performance and the ultimate in installation versatility. Designed by locksmiths for locksmiths, the B500-Series deadbolt can be fitted with any Schlage cylinder, fits virtually every door you service, enhances lock strength on the jamb side of the door and will change forever the way you look at deadbolts.
The Best Deadbolt Ever Designed by Locksmith
A versatile and economical Grade 2 deadbolt for medium duty commercial and heavy duty residential applications. B560P 626 is a locksmith favorite for its versatile design and ease of installation. This deadbolt can be fitted with many other key ways by replacing the cylinder with desired key way.
Adjustable backset with lock-in-place helix design
- Integrated anti-pry shield protects latch
- Thicker metal security strike back-up on jamb side
- Security strike on jamb has third screw for stronger, deeper anchoring
- Added space inside strike box for true deadlatch
Seamless steel construction from beginning of latchto back of bolt
- 10% larger diameter deadbolt
- Zinc bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside
- Tapered front housing that can’t be unscrewed
- Integrated trim piece for fewer pieces out of the box
- Large, easy-to-use, ADA compliant thumbturn
There are no reviews yet.