Detex EAX 500 Alarm Gray
|Power||9 Volt battery|
Shown with MC65 cylinder sold separately
45 in stock
The Detex EAX 500 is designed for applications that require an alarmed exit device on secured doors. The alarm, with approximately 100dB, will sound when someone attempts an unauthorized exit. The redesigned shape and smaller size of the EAX-500 make it the choice for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors.
The Detex EAX 500 is low cost door alarm for loss prevention, perfect for use in retail store to prevent theft and provide additional security to existing mechanical exit device. Operated by a key to arm and disarm is easy for any staff to operate. Easy battery replace using provided key to remove cover and replace using standard 9 volt off the shelf batteries.
- Surface door mount only.
- Fits 2″ narrow stile doors
- 1-1/8″ Mortise cylinder required (sold separately M65 or IC7) with standard Yale cam to arm/disarm alarm. Not included.
- Alarm can only be silenced by key.
- 9 VDC battery powered with Low Battery Alert.
- LED visual arming indicators.
- Includes red “Emergency Exit – Alarm will Sound” stick-on decal for the door.
- Grey or black finish
- Alarm accepts 5, 6 and 7 pin standard and interchangeable core IC7 mortise cylinders with a standard Yale cam. Cylinders not included
- Extended bypass allows alarm to remain bypassed when
- door is open and automatically rearm upon door closing.
- Approximate 100dB piezo alarm.
- Mortise cylinder key switch arming.
- Manual arming, disarming & rearming.
- Audible arming indicators.
- Field selectable 2-minute auto rearm.
- Field selectable status indicators.
- In-swinging door applications might require use of inswinging kit.(#102644 )