Yale’s newly designed truly keyless deadbolt, Yale has eliminated the mechanical key cylinder and has made this deadbolt virtually impossible to pick or bump. With integrated Zwave technology you can easily pair this deadbolt with any compatible Zwave controller like the Vera Lite and the Vera3 Zwave controller.
Yale YRDD240ZW0BP Real Living Key Free Touchscreen Deadbolt, designed to integrate seamlessly into the digital home, provides a significant increase in security as it eliminates the most vulnerable part of the lock: the cylinder. Absence of the cylinder provides a “clean” appearance, yet means that lock picking or bumping are virtually impossible. In the unlikely event the batteries die – a 9V battery provides enough power to enter the code and gain access to the lock.
– Illuminated touchscreen and keypad for night time access
– For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
– Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
– Sleek aesthetics
– Operational efficiency
– Completely eliminate the need to manage keys
– No need to ever re-key – just set up a NEW access code
– Increased security
-Zwave technology, Can be paired with any Zwave controller