Medeco M3 11TR503-626 Satin Chrome Deadbolt
|Finish:||626 Satin Chrome|
|Certification:||UL437 High Security|
Medeco M3 11TR503-626 Satin Chrome deadbolt
Medeco M3 11TR503-626 Deadbolts is about strength. Just hold a Medeco® ANSI Grade 1 Maxum® deadbolt in your hand, and you know this is one tough hunk of protection. As tough as a Maxum® deadbolt is on the outside, it’s that smart on the inside. It features the triple-locking security of a Medeco3 cylinder.
Designed with a residential aesthetic, the Maxum® Residential Deadbolt is available as a single- or double-cylinder or with a unique “captive thumbturn.” The captive thumbturn converts the inside cylinder to a thumbturn for safe exit when the facility is occupied. A quick conversion when the facility is not occupied returns it to double cylinder mode and guards against unauthorized entry or exit. Maxum® deadbolts offer maximum protection with solid-brass construction, along with anti-drilling and anti-prying features.
Key Duplication: is authorized with Medeco card supplied with lock. Restriction is straight forward “No Card No Keys”.
2 keys are included with lock, any additional keys will need card present at any authorized locksmith Medeco dealer to duplicate keys.
Face Plate: 1″
Fits: standard 2-1/8 bore hole & 1″ crossbore ANSI A115.13 prep
Design: Residential style housing
Single cylinder: Key outside and thumbturn inside
- 2 harden steel moon shape inserts in cylinder housing for drill resistant
- 2 roll pin harden steel inserted in plug for drill resistant
- 1 side bar harden steel for pick resistant
- 1 slider bar harden steel to prevent side bar movement without key present
- Unique “captive thumbturn” available
- Bolt is designed for easy conversion accommodating either mortise and drive-in applications
- Solid-brass construction with steel inserts for added protection
- ANSI/BHMA A156.30 and UL437 Listed cylinders for high security
- Fits doors 1 3/8’’ to 2 1/2’’ thick
- Standard 2 1/8’’ crossbore and 1’’ edge bore (ANSI A115.13 prep)
It is the ideal choice for a wide variety of commercial and heavy duty residential applications where consistent quality, ease of use andinstallation are required. Ideal applications include:
- Retail outlets
- Multi-family Units