Trilogy T2 DL2700 10B Digital Lock
The Trilogy T2 DL2700 is a stand alone key-less entry lock with 100 users and remote lock release through either hired wired or wireless button sold separately.
Finish: 10B Duronotic
Override key: Schlage C standard
Ships same day if ordered by 12:00 pm EST
15 in stock
Trilogy T2 DL2700 10B Keyless Cylindrical Door Lock by Alarm Lock
The Alarm Lock DL2700 Series is a standalone cylindrical lock that provides up to 100 codes with a digital keypad for access. Trilogy features global lockdown in seconds and eliminates door-to-door programming and audit trail queries by communicating with wirelessly via ethernet or 802.11.
Features and Benefits:
- Grade 1 Durability: Dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad.
- Multi-level used codes: Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes.
- Up to 100 different user codes (3-5 digits).
- 100% keypad programmable with a fingertip.
- Individual, group or total user lockout codes.
- Easy passage mode by manager and/or master.
- Easy to install in about a hour retrofits cylinder knobsets and digital locks using slightly modified ANSI A115 Series Prep.
- Standalone battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries (included).
- Non-handed for easy installation and versatility.
- 2-wire remote override or key bypass capability.
- Visual and audible entry indicators.
- WP Models for weatherproof performance, water-sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature ranger of +151°F to -31°F (+66°C to -35°C).
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 in|