|Lock Type||Mechanical push button|
|Color||26D satin chrome|
95 in stock
Simplex LR1011-26D-41 keyless entry Mechanical Push Button Lock
The Simplex LR1011-26D-41 provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This mechanical lock, with lever option, eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door.
- Locking Device: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating on “A” labeled doors
- Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
- Handing: Factory-handed; not field reversible
- Key Override (Optional): Small format interchangeable cores, large format removable cores
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage (select models)—allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
- Privacy (select models)—disables the lock from the inside so that the entry code cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using the key override only when in this mode.
Economical: A cost effective access control solution
- Interchangeable Cores: Small format—Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length); core not included
- Removable Cores: Large format—Medeco/ASSA/Yale/Abloy (5 or 6-pin length), Corbin Russwin, Schlage, and Sargent; core not included
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with additional through holes.
- Door Thickness: 1⅜” (35 mm) to 2¼” (57 mm)—Pre-assembled to accommodate 1⅝” (41 mm) to 2″ (51 mm) doors
- Items Supplied Include: Lock assembly, installation manual, full-scale template, combination change plug and access key, and required installation hardware
Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); fixed ADA-compliant levers
Durability: Compliance with D.O.D. 5220.22M; weather resistant
Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for “A” labeled doors
Warranty: 3-year warranty
Construction: Heavy-duty cylindrical lock housing with cast front housing, unified trim plate, and fixed ADA-compliant levers
Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
Handing: Factory-handed; not field reversible
Standard Finishes: Satin Chrome 26D (626), Antique Brass 05 (609)
Optional Finishes: Bright Brass 03 (605), Bright Chrome 026 (625)
Backset: 2¾” (70 mm), 2⅜” (60 mm)
Latch: ½” (13 mm) throw latch, ¾” (19 mm) throw latch (optional)
Minimum Stile Recommended: 5″ (127 mm)
Weight: 8.25 lbs. (3.7 kg)
Strike: Standard strike plate; ASA strike plate