Call Us (561) 288-6447
Our current General Price List for Services and Hardware
Some service prices are negotiable!
- Deadbolts or knob entry replacement from $125.00 (non high security) each additional from $49.95.
- Deadbolts Medeco High Security (UL437) from $275.00
- Door guards plates: start at $25.00 **
- re-keying lock 1st cylinder (non high security) starting at $95.00 then 25.00 for each additional cylinder
- master keying: 35.00 per cylinder for pin tumbler replacement top and bottom *
- Strike Adjustments From$18.75, frame repair not included *
- Strike Replacement starting at $9.50 **
- Key Duplicate starting at $2.50 *
- Medeco high security key duplicate $17.50.00 bulk pricing available *
- Safe combination change starting from $98.50 please call 1st
- Safe Bolt down from $135.00 includes trip charge
- Safe move from $135.00 depending on weight and size, Please call first! weight limit 1500 lbs
Residential and Commercial Lockouts
- When you’re lockout of your home or business we will try our very best to pick the lock open, in most cases lock picking is successful 90% of the time. If you have a high security lock there is no picking attempt since high security locks are designed to defeat lock picking. High security lock will need to be drilled and destroyed to gain access and a replacement is required.
- When we arrive to the property that you are lockout from we reserve the right to refuse any service if you cannot provide proof of residency or ownership and a valid ID is required before we provide any lockout service.
- Out of Town lockout orders:
If you are out-of-town and require us to open your property for a third-party that is taking care of you property while your away. We require that you sign an authorization to provide access to third-party on your behalf. You will need to email us a copy of a valid state ID or drivers license, Fill and sign our electronic authorization form that will be emailed and provide a credit card or debit card before services can be rendered or pay online.
Automotive lockouts are usually opened within few minute and additional labor is not required the original trip charge will cover for your lockout. If we are unable to open the vehicle we will waive the trip charge and you owe us nothing.
Local Service Phone Numbers
- (954) 376-7371 for Broward County local service.
- (561) 288-6447 for Palm Beach county local service.
- (772) 380-4049 for Martin county local service.
- 1 (855) 916-7233 for customers outside of our service who have question for online store products and support.
Medeco High Security
When re-keying a Medeco lock it may be required to either replace the slide bar or slide bar and cylinder plug in order to be able to change the keys.
Service Operating Hours
- Regular hours Monday Through Friday 9am to 5pm.
- Weekdays after hours emergency service Monday through Friday after 5pm
- Saturday, Sunday and holiday are after hours and emergency service.
- Paypal pay here
- All major credit card through Square
- Checks from commercial accounts only
* Trip charge not included
** labor not included
*** trip charge and labor not included